I Basic Regulations
By using the online commerce, you confirm, in your capacity, the customer / service user, that you are aware and agree to the terms and conditions of use, which we publish.
ARIA.ONE DOO BEOGRAD-ZEMUN
Dr Petra Markovića 12, 11080 Beograd- Zemun,Serbia
Company number – 21254428
TIN/VAT number – 109851569
Entered into the Companies’ Register by the APR (Company Regisrer Agency) BD decision 106708/2016
web adress: https://ariaone-cc.com/
contact telephone: +381 11 31 60 625, +381 60 31 60 536, +381 60 31 60 546
contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
II Description of offered services and prices
ARIA.ONE DOO is the organizer of The 11th International Medicinal Mushroom Conference, which will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel from 27- 30th September 2022
Association is obliged to present at the e-commerce point of sale an accurate description of the products and / or services offered, including the price of the products and services expressed in the transaction currency – dinar (RSD)
• PhD students – Early bird until 30.06.2022. 200 €
• HINARI A & B * List countries – Early bird until 30.06.2022. 320 €
• Regular attendees – Early bird until 30.06.2022. 420 €
• PhD students – Late from 01.07.2022. until 20.09.2022. 240 €
• HINARI A & B * List countries – Late from 01.07.2022. until 20.09.2022. 370 €
• Regular attendees – Late from 01.07.2022. until 20.09.2022. 490 €
- All prices are in Euros and include VAT 20%
- HINARI Group A&B: Participants residing in lower- and middle income countries. A list of HINARI countries could be found here.
- In order to increase accessibility to the IMMC11 Congress resources to all researchers and professionals coming from low resource countries, IMMC11 Organizing Committee decided to apply HINARI list of countries model for DISCOUNTED registration fees for those participants coming from ELIGABLE countries (HINARI Group A & B).
- PhD Student registration forms must be accompanied by a proof (a signed letter from the head of the department or other corresponding document) confirming the PhD student’s status
Into the price listed above are included:
admission to the full congress programme
access to poster sessions
access to exhibition and industry sessions
lunch and coffee breaks
III Method of payment
ARIA.ONE DOO operates within the VAT system.
Payments can be done:
• Through e-commerce via credit card (Master, Visa…)
• Through the invoice via bank transfer for individuals (by e-mail)
• In order to receive an invoice please submit your Identification Information on the mail email@example.com Identification Information should include name, surname, address, city, country.
• Through the invoice via bank transfer for corporate accounts (by e-mail)
• In order to receive an invoice please submit company Identification Information on the mail firstname.lastname@example.org Identification Information should include name of company, registration number, company number, city, country, phone number
IV Conversion Statement
All payments will be made in local currency of the Republic of Serbia – dinar (RSD).
For informative presentation of prices in other currencies the average exchange rate /intermediate exchange rate of the National Bank of Serbia) is used.
The amount your card will be changed for will be expressed in your local currency with the conversion rate used by credit/debit card organizations, which may not be known to us at the time of the transaction. As a result of this conversion, there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price listed on our website. Thank you for your understanding.
V Contact information
For all additional information regarding your registration as well as in case of reclamation or cancellation please get in touch with us via the following contact details:
IMMC11- The 11th International Medicinal Mushroom Conference,
September 27-30th, 2022. Belgrade, Serbia, Crowne Plaza Hotel
PCO Partner – Management Coordinator
ARIA.ONE Conference & Consulting d.o.o.(Ltd.)
Dr Petra Markovića 12, 11080 Zemun-Beograd
• Telephone: +381 11 3160.625
• Mobile: +381 60 3160.526, +381 60 3160.536, +381 60 3160.546
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Web site: www.immc11.com
VI Reclamation policy
Cancellation of registration must be notified in writing to the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations postmarked before and on 20. August 2022. will be fully refunded. After 20 August 2022, registration fees are non-refundable. If, for reasons beyond the control of the organizers, the congress is cancelled, the registration fee will be refunded after deduction of expenses incurred by the congress.
In the case of a refund to a participant who previously paid for this service with one of the payment cards, in whole amount or in part, and regardless of the reason for the refund, the payment will be made exclusively through VISA, EC/MC and Maestro payment methods, which means that the amount will be returned to the card user account.
VIII Protection of user privacy
IX Protecting confidential data about transaction
When entering payment card data, confidential data is transmitted over a public network in a secure (encrypted) form using SSL protocols and PKI systems, as a current state-of-the-art cryptographic technology. Data security during the purchase is guaranteed by the payment card processor ChipCard a.d. Belgrade, and the complete payment process is performed on the ChipCard website. At no time is payment card data available to our system.