|Type||Early bird registration |
|Late registration |
|PhD students||200 €||240 €|
|HINARI A & B * List countries||320 €||370 €|
|Regular attendees||420 €||490 €|
*All prices are in Euros and include VAT 20%
*HINARI Group A&B: Participants residing in lower- and middle income countries. A list of HINARI countries can be found here.
*In order to increase accessibility to the IMMC11 Congress resources to all researchers and professionals coming from low resource countries, IMMC11 Organizing Committee decided to apply HINARI list of countries model for DISCOUNTED registration fees for those participants coming from ELIGABLE countries (HINARI Group A & B).
*PhD Student registration forms must be accompanied by a proof (a signed letter from the head of the department or other corresponding document) confirming the PhD student’s status
Registration fee includes:
- access to all scientific sessions
- access to poster sessions
- access to exhibition and industry sessions
- lunch and coffee breaks
- welcome reception
- Online card payment will be available on the website
- Payment via proforma invoice (institution) – in order to issue a proforma invoice please send us the identification data of the institution (name of the institution, address, city, country, VAT number) to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment via proforma invoice (natural person) – in order to issue a proforma invoice please send us the identification data (name and surname, address, city, country) to e-mail email@example.com
Registered conference participants who cannot attend the conference will be refunded as follows:
Before 31st July 2022, the registration fee will be refunded deducting an admission fee of 100 % of the paid amount.
From 1st August to 15th August 2022, registration fee will be refunded deducting an admission fee of 50 % of the paid amount.
After 15th August no refund will be done.
Cancellations of the registration must be made in writing to the conference secretariat via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org